[HP41] mcode question polling point entries
03-24-2023, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2023 08:55 AM by Ángel Martin.)
RE: [HP41] mcode question polling point entries
(03-24-2023 07:18 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  I'll report what I find out, it's not the easiest piece of code (very complex indeed) and I never got the source code so will take a little effort.

PS. As far as the YFNX case plugged in a lower page than the OS/X - I believe Monte figured out the reason why that happens. I don't remember the details but I don't recall that registers were involved...

At first glance I don't see any utilization of the N register in the OS/X I/O polling point code.
Unfortunately tracing the MCODE execution n auxiliary banks is not working anymore on V41 R9I, so I cannot check the complete code segments though.

I was looking in my YFNX files for Monte's comments on the I/O issue but could not locate them either, hopefully he'll see this thread and chime in - it may have some clues to investigate your issue with this ROM

"To live or die by your own sword one must first learn to wield it aptly."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HP41] mcode question polling point entries - Ángel Martin - 03-24-2023 08:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)