voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadecimal
04-03-2023, 03:21 PM
RE: voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadec...
(04-03-2023 10:51 AM)dmh Wrote:  Works perfectly with my first test :-)

Glad to hear it!

I threw together some of this stuff very hastily, and haven't exhaustively tested it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some errors lurking in it. Don't use it for any health-, safety-, or life-criticial applications!

I'm struggling to get the Windows installer to be able to do an upgrade, rather than telling the user to unistall the old version first. (issue #13). I found web pages explaining how to do that with WIX. On Linux, msitools wixl provides a subset of the capabilities of WIX. I put in the changes, and then the installer will do an upgrade, except that it doesn't get all of the DLLs installed. The same msi package that doesn't loses the DLLs on an upgrade works just fine, including the DLLs, when it is installed from scrratch (not an upgrade).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: voyager-lcd: Linux & Windows utility for Voyager display conversion to hexadec... - brouhaha - 04-03-2023 03:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)