The ultimate partner for the HP Prime G2 - The Arduino Leonardo.
06-06-2023, 08:05 PM
RE: The ultimate partner for the HP Prime G2 - The Arduino Leonardo.
(06-06-2023 06:35 PM)Insoft Wrote:  
(06-05-2023 08:48 PM)matalog Wrote:  What is the Mega 2560 with OTG? That sounds like a great Arduino, the Mega 2560 has more RAM etc, that would make things a bit easier to program on. Do you have a link to the Mega 2560 with OTG?

All I remember is when I purchased the Mega 2560. At the time, there was another option next to it that was priced a little higher. It had an extra port, a micro Type-B, alongside the full-size Type-B, and it stated that it was OTG-compatible for Android smartphones. While standing there, I nearly decided to go for it since it might come in handy one day. However, I ultimately decided to stick with the one without. It's a shame that I can't seem to find it again on Amazon. Perhaps it was a one-off item that didn't sell well and was subsequently removed. I really don't know what happened to it.

It was maplin at the time so it could of been a maplin version were they added OTG ?

I doubt that such an Arduino existed from any manufacturer.

Although, something that could have looked very similar could be the Arduino Due, does that look like it? It has lots more SRAM and Flash, but the Arduino USB HID library isn't made to run with it (Another one may, I havent looked at that yet), as it has a 32bit CPU and has many differences. 96KB SRAM and 512KB Flash, which would be amazing for an Arduino.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The ultimate partner for the HP Prime G2 - The Arduino Leonardo. - matalog - 06-06-2023 08:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)