Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
08-30-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
Greetings all
New here, and found this place through this and other threads popping up in google when searching for info on Russian RPN calculators.
I just got an MK61 last week to compliment my weird wonderful and frankly unique MS1103, which I bought about 5 weeks ago.
The MK61 was billed as NIB but as seems commonplace this is a stretch to say the least. However its in vgc with all the accessories (even if they have clearly come from other MK61s Smile )
The mantissa '-' and the left most digit were barely glowing, indicating that classic contact problem, but I have managed to repair the display (despite me having one on the way as well - I thought I had nothing to loose.)
This thread in particular has been greatly helpful esp thanks to Jose for his superb translation. I am in the throws of translating the manual for the MS1103 so that will be avail if of interest soon - its 99% done. Also interesting to note the addressing issue pointed out by Danny, this helped me solve an issue I was having getting to grips with program branches that didnt work! I had worked out how to get round it but didnt understand why, until I read that info Smile
I will perhaps make a post about the MC1103 and also one about the display repair, but for now hello to all and thanks for the super info in this thread Smile
Rob

PS note to admins. I came here for the Russian stuff and know nothing of HP calcs, so the security questions were almost impenetrable for me. I had quite a few attempts before I managed to crack the HP mystery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB - stanwax - 08-30-2022 09:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)