Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
08-23-2014, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 09:22 PM by jebem.)
Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
Today I have ordered one more RPN calculator to join my modest collection, the ex-USSR made in Ukraine MK-61, NIB (before someone ask, I mean New In the Box Smile ).

I was looking forward to get one of these, as it has its own unique features, like using VFD displays in the 90's - I like it and reminds me of the 70's calculators I used at school - it were easy to read!
(I find all LCD displays hard to read with exception of the more recent backlight and color ones - enter the HP-Prime...).

Now, I have checked our MoHPC site and found little information as expected - this site is oriented to HP machines, RPN or not.

So far, I have downloaded the user guide in Russian an the schematics, and found some reference pages in English translating each key legend to a more readable language for me.
I can read some Russian of course, I don't consider myself a total analphabet in this regard, but it is hard, very hard to follow Russian .

So I wonder where you fellows having extra details and information on this calculator series are willing to share it with me (and all the others here of course!).

Thanks in advance.

Jose Mesquita
RadioMuseum.org member

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB - jebem - 08-23-2014 09:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)