Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
10-28-2015, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 02:17 AM by Brad Barton.)
RE: Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB
Yesterday I returned home from an over night trip to find my nephew a little excited for my arrival. He'd learned of my fascination with RPN calculators, and having caught a bit of the bug himself, had purchased an MK-61 as a gift for me.

It survived the air mail trip from the Ukraine to the US and we turned it on with great interest marveling at it's VFD display. Like others here, I've found the keyboard a bit flat and lacking in tactile feedback, but it seems to register reliably.

I mainly wanted to thank Jose and Katie for first translating (wow, what a job) and hosting (also a valuable contribution) the English version of the manual. So, thank you both very much.

My manual looks very different from the ones shown here. Perhaps an different version of the manual is to be expected since my 61 is an earlier version (12th week of '93 it appears). Also mine doesn't have the price molded into the plastic like the ones I see here. That part of my back cover is merely left blank. Maybe a little of the old capitalism was creeping in. See picture of the manual below.

Brad

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elektronika MK-61 - today I ordered one NIB - Brad Barton - 10-28-2015 02:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)