200LX Hinge Lubricant
10-07-2014, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:12 AM by cutterjohn.)
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant
(10-01-2014 05:55 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 05:31 AM)cutterjohn Wrote:  Thanks, I knew the problems to look for, cracked hinges, etc. but I was quite well PO'ed when the seller cancelled the auction withing hours of it's ending for what he claimed was erroneous shipping cost(which I compensated for in my bid already (I was WINNING)...

I'm just PO'ed seriously now... anyways WAY OFFTOPIC now, sorry, but... GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... }:D

Many of us are aware of some unscrupulous eBay sellers. What's this seller's name?
He HAD an EGREGIOUS shipping price so he cancelled it(or that was what he told me, my max already took that into account, but...), but I won it anyways for essentially the same total cost.

He's a pokey shipper though, as I paid up immediately(Saturday IIRC) and it's still not shipped...

Since I actually communicated with this guy though, I'll let him go another day before I submit a negative review.

I give negative ebay reviews IF seller does nothing after 2d of being paid, and I ALWAYS pay IMMEDIATELY(generally <1h of end if it's auction. I don't give a ---- about their rating, if they're selling and I pay up immediately I expect commensurate response. As a case in point I paid up for a workstation the other week immediately(a Friday), waited 4d(Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue) nothing from seller until I (a) contacted ebay and (b) submitted negative review, unsurprisingly seller sprung into frenzied action, I've been there and done that a few times, and I guess that they realize I have zero fear of going to legal recourse and/or leaving poor reviews of course they usually already have received the poor review. That said IF they indicate somehow that they'll be a while, I'm fine with that, it's just the guys that go pay w/in X(and you pay sooner) but nothing happens... that pisses me the hell off, and I don't retract negative reviews unless they come up with a well and truly good sob story(hasn't happened yet).

Just goes also with my not being rated well for paying promptly(which happens fairly often IME)... way offtopic... probably got a good deal... happy(for now) just giving seller more time since he actually COMMUNICATED with me during BOTH auctions... this ain't alibaba after all... i.e. where you might get a pink dildo instead of what you thought that you were buying...

[EDIT]
grr I hate hijacking a thread }:D but it's shipped or at least I got a message from ebay that it's shipped.... oh and it comes with MANUALZ... }:D
[/EDIT]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
200LX Hinge Lubricant - Dave Frederickson - 09-21-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - JuanJ - 09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - cutterjohn - 09-30-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - rprosperi - 10-01-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - cutterjohn - 10-01-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - cutterjohn - 10-07-2014 10:53 PM
RE: 200LX Hinge Lubricant - cutterjohn - 10-11-2014, 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)