"unmatch control word" error message
12-24-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: "unmatch control word" error message
Han;
Here's the code(This code does what I want).

//Variables...
DegF;Mph;

//List...
DegfMph;

WindChillIntroDisplay();
InputPgm();

EXPORT WindChillPgm()
BEGIN
STARTVIEW(-1,1);
WindChillIntroDisplay(DegF,Mph);
FREEZE;
DegfMph:=InputPgm(DegF,Mph);
DegF:=DegfMph(1);
Mph:=DegfMph(2);
STARTVIEW(-1,1);
WindChillIntroDisplay(DegF,Mph);
FREEZE;
END;

EXPORT WindChillIntroDisplay(DegFF,Mphh)
BEGIN
TEXTOUT("1: DegF= "+DegFF,-15,9);
TEXTOUT("2: Mph= "+Mphh,-15,7);
END;

EXPORT InputPgm(DegF,Mph)
BEGIN
INPUT({DegF,Mph},"Input Values",{"DegF= :","Mph= :"},{"Air Temperature (-45 to 40 °F)","Wind Speed (3 to 60 Mph)"},{DegF,Mph});
RETURN {DegF,Mph};
END;

These are 3 separate files in program memory, WindChillPgm(), InputPgm(), and WindChillIntroDisplay(). Right now, I'm feeling really dense. I would hate to admit how many hours I have spent on this, it's something I should have caught a long time ago. I was passing 2 individual values, DegF and Mph, to InputPgm(), and then passing them back as a LIST, and I wondered why I couldn't see them(duh...). So, I created a new variable "DegfMph" which is a LIST(created by InputPgm), then extracted the individual values.

WindChillPgm() is where I start the program. I branch to WindChillIntroDisplay(DegF,Mph) to display whatever is presently in variables DegF and Mph. I then branch to InputPgm(DegF,Mph) to create new values for DegF and Mph. I then pass those 2 values back into WindChillPgm(DegF,Mph) as a LIST, extract the 2 values, then I pass them to WindChillIntroDisplay(DegF,Mph), which displays the new values.

I am still searching for the answer to my original question as to what is "unmatch control word" error message.

Many thanks for your input.
rcf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "unmatch control word" error message - Bob Frazee - 12-24-2013 08:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)