HP 41 Keyboard Overlays available finally!
10-26-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: HP 41 Keyboard Overlays available finally!
(10-26-2020 01:33 PM)Michael Fehlhammer Wrote:  Hello dear HP 41 enthusiasts,

six new overlays are available now, all made for Angel Martins great modules and therefore mainly of interest for 41CL owners (but apart from the PowerCL Launchers, these modules can be used also in Diego Diaz' Clonix and NOV64 modules, or in the Meindert Kuiper's MLDL 2000 box, for example, as you certainly know).
Two overlays are just special editions of the "classic" PowerCL and PowerCL extreme overlays, but feature a light (white) background instead of a dark one. Maybe nice to have for power users who have got a second CL and want to be able to tell them apart at one glance.

The other four new overlays are:
WarpCore, AutoComplete XEQ +, FormulaEval and a new version of the Polynomial Calculator, "PolynROM". If I understood correctly, the WarpCore and the AutoComplete XEQ+ overlays are both for use with the Warp Core module, Formula Eval is a standalone module and the new PolynROM is integrated in the latest versions of the famous SandMath module ( the main two overlays of this ROM haven't changed).
Please ask Angel for more details about usage and the latest versions of his modules!

You can find photos of the new overlays in the opening post of this thread at the end of the list under "pictures".

If you would like to order overlays, please read the update above in chapter "shipping"! This is really becoming a problem, please let me know your thoughts about that!

I am okay with acting as a distribution point for US customers. So, if Michael wants to accumulate a bunch of US orders and then ship them all in one package to me, I can do the individual shipments to people. Shouldn't be more than a dollar or so to ship first class within the US.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP 71 Overlays - Dave Frederickson - 03-11-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: HP 41 Keyboard Overlays available finally! - Monte Dalrymple - 10-26-2020 04:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)