[WP 31S] Manual 6" x 9" perfect bound
12-11-2014, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 09:56 AM by walter b.)
RE: [WP 31S] Manual 6" x 9" perfect bound available
Now the printed manual is available here for your individual direct orders - no more waiting lists. Smile
  • These manuals will be printed in the USA and shipped from there. Depending on your address this may be beneficial for you Smile or not Sad.
  • This print shop offers shipping in three variants: "standard", "expedited", and "priority". They correlate with speed but aren't explained furtheron. Overseas "standard" shippings seem to be delivered by very old steam boats. Assuming airplanes employed for "expedited" and "priority" (looks like biplanes though), I don't get why there's a significant speed difference between them. According to my observations, first class passengers reach the airport the same time as economy class on the same plane. Maybe somebody from the USA is able to explain the system. Confused
  • These manuals are "perfect bound". Please note this is neither spiral bound (not available there, sorry) nor perfectly bound but good old paperback. Should look like the WP 34S v3.2 manual but with matte cover and a smaller footprint.
  • Page size changed to 6" x 9" since this printer has no idea of ISO A5. Page contents, however, remain almost as distributed with the spiral bound edition (there were a few obvious errors I did correct and three minor updates I included). Smile
Enjoy!

d:-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP 31S] Manual 6" x 9" perfect bound available - walter b - 12-11-2014 12:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)