Love the calculator, orange print a problem
12-11-2014, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 04:18 PM by Didier Lachieze.)
RE: Love the calculator, orange print a problem
There is a workaround to improve the readability of the orange / light blue key legends, it has been presented previously in this forum : transparent stickers.

Thanks to DrDevinci, I've installed a set of stickers on my Prime and while it's not perfect, I can confirm that the improvement in visibility for the shift and alpha legends is spectacular: previously it was almost impossible for me to read the legends on the grey keys, it's no more the case.

However, it seems that the labels have to be adjusted for each calculator due to variations in the location of the orange and blue legends on the keys, which makes the process of creating them quite complex.

Here is a link to a picture of my Prime with the first set of stickers that were slightly off on some keys: keyboard picture with stickers, unfortunately I don't have any good picture with the second set installed (with adjustments made on the keys A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - L - M - N - O - P - W - # ).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love the calculator, orange print a problem - Didier Lachieze - 12-11-2014 04:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)