Updated AMC_OS/X and New Manual
01-04-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Updated AMC_OS/X and New Manual
The .rom file format is the correct one to transfer to the 41CL. YFWR operates on 4k pages, or one .rom file at a time. A step-by-step set of instructions for writing one page (one .rom file) to Flash memory is contained in the "Working With Flash" chapter in the 41CL manual. If you go through that chapter it should become clear exactly what you need to do to write more than one page to Flash. I would download the current 41CL manual from the website to make sure that you have the latest information. If you are worried about corrupting existing Flash contents, I suggest doing a practice run on an empty sector (or one of the user sectors with your V2 board). If you are still hesitant about writing to Flash, I suggest using 'Angel's instructions earlier in the thread and use a RAM copy. You'll need to use the correct designation to tell the PLUG function that you want to access a banked image, and have the individual .rom files placed appropriately in RAM. All of this is covered in the manual.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated AMC_OS/X and New Manual - Monte Dalrymple - 01-04-2014 02:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)