What are your calculator new year's resolutions ?
01-02-2014, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 02:21 AM by Les_Koller.)
RE: What are your calculator new year's resolutions ?
I would like to lose 50 pounds so my diabetes is better controlled. I would like for a minimum of 80% of my Algebra 1 students to pass the End of Course Examination with proficient or advanced status. I would like to add 2 birds to my birding life list (currently at 405 species). I would like to add 10 new butterflies to my list (currently 60 species). I would like to add two states to my travel list (currently at 37). I would like to reach the 500 club for geocaches found (probably my most easily attained goal...currently at 330). I would like to STOP getting distracted so that I can catch up on some reading ( I had read my entire library, but I added over 300 books to it this year that I haven't been able to start on). And for God's sake, quit spending money on calculators! (probably the HARDEST goal to attain LOL). Any way, I hope you all have the Happiest New Year, regardless of ability to keep a resolution!

I'm a math teacher. Of course I have problems.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your calculator new year's resolutions ? - Les_Koller - 01-02-2014 02:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)