Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1
01-21-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1
Regarding Didier's question: I've unfortunately donated all the magnetic cards to a guy in the UK, shortly after that post to the MoHPC forum. Too late, sorry!

Regarding Thomas' findings: 'Juergen (CH)' and 'Jurgen Keller' are both me (and also the Calculator Nostalgia blog). With the introduction of the new forum, I've decided to use my full name. There is no other reason, I've nothing to hide. Sorry if that has caused any confusion!

Regarding Juergen and Jurgen: well, actually my first name is Jürgen. However, Umlauts can still cause some troubles in the world of computers. In Germany, you can easily substitute ü by ue (and ä by ae etc.). However, my experience is that this convention is not well known outside of German speaking countries. So I've switched to Jurgen in English contexts. That's also the convention I use at work (well, IT department just replaced the ü by u in my user name and e-mail address, so the choice was a little imposed).

Best,
Jurgen (just to be consistent with my own rules)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casio magnetic data cards for the Pro fx-1 - Jurgen Keller - 01-21-2014 08:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)