Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal
03-27-2015, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 10:40 PM by MarkHaysHarris777.)
RE: Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal
Greetings, before we get too far into this thing I really need to say 'Thank You' to Intel and their hard-working team of engineers, without whom this project would be for naught. Thank You Intel!
By the way, for any Intelites out there with any influence, I received a batch of stickers from the Arduino people in their little marketing boxes when I received their products. Yous guys need to market this board a little better; the little box is great, just saying, but put some stickers in there and improve the getting started doc for noobs. I realize that this is a grown-ups board, but if you want the Edison to really catch on, it really needs some better marketing. Just constructive words to the wise.

[Image: edison-cased_7-2.jpg] [Image: edison-cased_8-2.jpg]

Thanks again. Intel has stepped up to the plate and helped to improve the quality of life for everyone, especially us 'maker' guys and the rest of the DIY community. Go Intel !

Cheers,
marcus
Smile

Kind regards,
marcus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel Edison generic calculator shield photo journal - MarkHaysHarris777 - 03-27-2015 10:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)