look for bigger programme capacity, WP34s or HP35s ?
07-08-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 03:32 PM by Marcio.)
RE: look for bigger programme capacity, WP34s or HP35s ?
(07-08-2015 03:09 PM)Den Belillo (Martinez Ca.) Wrote:  There are two pluses on the 34S over the 35s i didn't see addressed, the alpha keyboard. If you have programs that you don't use often or you get interrupted on a regular basis:
- The programs can have prompted input.
- You can label the output.

Also; I've been surprised by how robust the stick on faceplate has been for me so far.

I am not entirely sure it is possible to label output on the 35s but the INPUT is certainly an advantage over the 34s, and it is readily available on the keyboard.

One thing I don't like about the 35s also is that you can have only 26 programs stored because they are labeled by one letter only, makes you work a bit harder to squeeze things under one single letter and then you'll have to remember or write down what those programs are supposed to do. The 34s will let you use 3 letters or 2 numbers to identify programs which is also a big plus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: look for bigger programme capacity, WP34s or HP35s ? - Marcio - 07-08-2015 03:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)