newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
08-02-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED July-25-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(08-01-2016 01:31 AM)matthiaspaul Wrote:  So much for now, but there's more... ;-)

Hope it helps,

Matthias

Thanks! I wrote this FAT file system driver sometime around 2007, so your assumption that I know every detail by heart is completely flawed :-). Your review of the code on the other hand is quite accurate.
Back in the day I had only one document from Microsoft for basic FAT (so all other variants were not known to me), LFN was hardly documented anywhere. MS was keeping it tight, to the point they had forced other open source FAT drivers to be taken down, so I decided to include only binary code in hpgcc, and never published the sources. Times have changed, and now this code has finally seen the light of day, and with luck it fell in your hands for proper review.

I'll work on these fixes you mentioned (I have to confess, never heard of DELWATCH before). If you happen to see anything else of course let me know. And if you prefer to clone the git repository, do the patches yourself and send me pull requests, you are welcome to do so as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED July-25-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 08-02-2016 03:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)