newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-14-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
(04-14-2017 02:56 PM)pier4r Wrote:  About the pretty latex format, Mathjax is easy to include, and dokuwiki supports it (as well as mediawiki).

About SVGs, I am again not so sure because they can be exploited as code client side (they can be executed) so maybe they are blocked. I wouldn't mind simple images for starting and then maybe an additional upload place (if you can install stuff as you wish, there are forms) to upload svgs and then link them.

I just checked the dokuwiki site and there's an extension to support Mathjax, and also an extension to have an SVG editor to create diagrams directly on the wiki. I'm not sure how good it is, perhaps doing it offline on Inkscape would be better but the good news it's very well supported.
I also read that dokuwiki stores the articles as plain text files rather than a database. I like that for archiving/backup purposes and also for templates (we could create a template for a dummy command, then use it for all commands to get consistent formatting).
This weekend I'll be busy with work but the following one I'll see if I can setup dokuwiki with all these extensions and I can give a few of you access to start creating the basic outline structure, we can fill in the details over time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 04-14-2017 03:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)