newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-14-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
yes dokuwiki can interface with whatever type of database, as well as the simplest one, flat files.

The point is that by default there are not so many version stored. If I#m not mistaken the last 100 version are stored, otherwise one has to change it from the settings.

I used dokuwiki as portable wiki in a portable LAMP environment around 2013 (then I discovered wiki4hp).

For starters I may help extracting info from this site and the already existing documentation (as well as creating entries for the commands listen in the project status), then active users of newRPL may contribute until it gets a windows/linux version or the usb connectivity.

Surely one of the first thing to coordinate is to make a sort of discussion category. One nice example for meta discussion (and once again it shows the power of collaboration) is the original wiki: http://wiki.c2.com/ , well they are changing the wiki engine though.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-14-2017 04:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)