newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-14-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
Thumbs up claudio.

On a side note, to show an example about "how do I use the userRPL", I coded this program in 2-3 hours (with interruptions): http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-816...l#pid71819

Most of the time was taken debugging syntax errors, design errors and missing knowledge about some facts about RPL objects (like FACTORS wants exact numbers).

Now already the comments would be hard to write on the 50g itself, for those I may pass the program with the SD to the 50g after having written it on the PC.

The other problem is debugging. I passed the program to the 50g like 30+ times to fix every time the next error (especially the syntax errors). Doing that with the SD would be a no go for me. If I need the speed on the 50g I would just drop everything and go the hpgcc way (that is a great way) if newRPL would be limited on the SD card.

Consider that I do not use emulators, so I debug on the device (indeed I will assume the shifts will give up soon).

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-14-2017 07:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)