HP50g forums / community is there such alive?
11-02-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: HP50g forums / community is there such alive?
(11-02-2015 01:54 PM)Vtile Wrote:  I challenge the owners of the 50g to go trough the hpcalc.org HP48II, HP49g, HP50g program list and test which one works (at least which doesn't corrupt the memory at start) in HP50g with latest ROM and generate a list of such programs. As a new user now and especially a year ago, I must say it is a bit of a leap to try out a program that is informed to work in HP48II/HP49/50 (with desciption indicating it actually is written to 48 and listed 10+ years ago) without any knowledge of the internal differences of devices.

This is classic....a new user comes along and broadcasts disappointment that things aren't the way he/she expects them to be and then thinks that the community owes it to him/her to change things. <At least that is how I read the words...>

This is a "volunteer-powered" activity. If you think something should be different or improved, then please show us how by volunteering to make it better in your eyes, rather than to protest that it doesn't fit your needs the way it is. I feel that the best way to convince people that your suggestion is an improvement would be to show how it is done.

Thanks,
Jake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP50g forums / community is there such alive? - Jake Schwartz - 11-02-2015 02:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)