why are TI graphing calculators still so expensive
04-11-2018, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 07:54 PM by Zaphod.)
RE: why are TI graphing calculators still so expensive
(04-11-2018 07:34 PM)Manolo Sobrino Wrote:  I've not recommended this (never seen it before), I've recommended Lars program, which he withdrew from ticalc for some reason, so it's (almost) never been there. Lars program is good assembly code, not TI-Basic, therefore it has native speed. You can get the files at their links in the Internet Archive snapshot I've posted.

It works very well with HW1 TI-89s, and should work equally well for everything else after applying HW3Patch. You have to, because starting with the HW2 hardware version TI put a size limit to ASM programs. I don't think you need to patch anything for non plus TI-92s.

Thanks for the clarification , I just searched and thought I'd found the right thing , I've not had chance to download and try it just yet, so I'll download the correct one now..... so at least I have a copy.
I've not used my Voyage for ages, so I'll have to research what HW level I have.

Quote:(Is it my English?)

Certainly not Smile , it's (in this case) my googling error. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: why are TI graphing calculators still so expensive - Zaphod - 04-11-2018 07:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)