Opinion on HP41C for CL conversion
03-04-2016, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 12:31 PM by Brad Barton.)
RE: Opinion on HP41C for CL conversion
(03-03-2016 11:41 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  Monte gave me a special deal on acquiring this board. Thus we provided this marvel as a door price at the last HHC. Watch out for what I'm going to bring to the next conference. Smile

Günter

Gunter,

I re-watched Gene's 41CL presentation last night, where he thanked you for providing such a tremendous door prize. Now I thank you as well. Even with a discount, it was an incredibly generous gesture, and it was one of many, many contributions that made HHC 2015 so enjoyable for me personally.

Everyone I met was friendly and eager to talk about our shared obsession. There were many nice prizes and interesting presentations, which I know took a lot of personal time to generate, and I'd recommend HHC 2016 to anyone who's out there lurking but hasn't yet decided to come. Thank you all for putting on such a great conference. I might have a few contributions of my own to add to this one.

Brad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Opinion on HP41C for CL conversion - TASP - 03-03-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Opinion on HP41C for CL conversion - Brad Barton - 03-04-2016 12:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)