Post Reply 
Bernoulli numbers and large factorials
02-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Post: #5
RE: Bernoulli numbers and large factorials
(02-09-2014 07:47 PM)Tugdual Wrote:  Nice job Smile
I checked the values on Wolfram Alpha and you are prettyu close (for the 10 first digits over 500 ;-) ).

Thank you. :-) I just compared all possible 188 non-zero results with the correctly rounded 12-digit values. If I got it right, more than 80% are within ±1 ULP and more than 95% within ±2 ULP. The rest (<5%) is off by ±3 or 4 ULP.

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bernoulli numbers and large factorials - Dieter - 02-09-2014 08:43 PM



User(s) browsing this thread: