Complex solve BUG FW 2016 04 14 (10077)
05-20-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Complex solve BUG FW 2016 04 14 (10077)
(05-20-2016 03:00 PM)Maro Wrote:  b) it gives indeed the correct complex results on the emulator(!) (EDIT)

I should have mentioned that I was using the emulator. However, I just now tested those same snippets on the physical device, and with the same result. CONJ(x) must be uppercase, or an empty list results.

I'm using English language in this setting, and the [CAS] setting checkbox for "Complex" is ticked. (Include complex results in variables). I may have read somewhere that other language settings have not always worked quite the same, but I am VERY unsure on that point. I do know that I tried a lot of things that did not work before I posted those snippets. If only the exact syntax required for each command were known, it would be very helpful. Unfortunately, the documentation just isn't as explicit or timely, as we might need.

In earlier releases when things didn't go well (on the emulator), I would use the emulator menu: Calculator | Reset, to clear all memory, and often things worked more predictably. Also, previous contents in variables that don't get initialized at run time, might have an effect (var x, in this case). I intentionally left var x out of the LOCAL declaration, since that is the same as given in this thread. It didn't seem to matter, from my testing though.

-Dale-

-Dale-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complex solve BUG FW 2016 04 14 (10077) - DrD - 05-20-2016 04:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)