How do I load a LIF into EMU71/WIn?
12-30-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: How do I load a LIF into EMU71/WIn?
(12-30-2017 12:33 AM)mstram Wrote:  ----
Now how to get the ILVideo80 / ILVideo modules working ?
There doesn't seem to be any settings for them.
When I press the START button, on the video module it just "releases" back to "off"

The virtual printer window in ILPer can be used as a simple display window. Use:

DISPLAY IS DISPLAY (or DISPLAY IS PRINTER) and the 'dumb' printer window acts a simple display, displaying all LCD output.

Also, simultaneously, you can use the same window as a printer, then PRINT or PLIST to the printer and then select and Copy and Paste into a text editor. For simple and short output, you may find this easier than PRINTing to DOSLINK.

For the Video modules, you need to connect them into the TCP/IP virtual device interface chain by configuring the addresses 60000 -> 60001 -> 60002 ... and the last device back -> 60000.

And recall you must use OFF IO when you are done using the loop, or else the 71 (real or virtual) will be very slow, always looking for the IL loop.

Once all this is mastered, also take a look at pyILPer, which includes a virtual terminal window, utilizing the PC keyboard and a dedicated display window (separate from the virtual printer).

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I load a LIF into EMU71/WIn? - rprosperi - 12-30-2017 01:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)