SY-41CL lock up current drain
12-17-2016, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2016 09:21 PM by Geoff Quickfall.)
RE: SY-41CL lock up current drain
Okay,

The other things don't work. Was the calc in the process of writing to flash. Was there a power interrupt between or during the process. A power interupt will corrupt the CL board and require a reflashing of the board.

You mentioned Deigo's new io strip. Was it working for flash read and writes prior to this problem or was this a first run with the new strip. The io strip will not affect the CL board except for power interruptions ie. the power connect points which need to be aligned perfectly. The board requires good batteries and a perfect contact at the IO strip and the zebra (wire wrap) strip at the base.

I mention this as I installed a Deigo io strip which ran perfectly, looked perfect but one of the modules port was acting up. The strip was misaligned just enough to interrupt the contact with a minor flexing of the case. I had to heat the io block up, remove the strip and realign it. Then it worked.

I am mentioning the power interrupt now as it sounds like a corrupted board which may need reflashing.

Monte et al may have further suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SY-41CL lock up current drain - JurgenRo - 12-15-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: SY-41CL lock up current drain - Geoff Quickfall - 12-17-2016 06:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)