Is a spare 35S a good idea or redundant?
03-18-2017, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 12:11 AM by Matt Agajanian.)
RE: Is a spare 35S a good idea or redundant?
(03-18-2017 10:07 PM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  
(03-18-2017 09:24 PM)Matt Agajanian Wrote:  So, has HP smoothed out the bumps?

No. But I never understood why this would be important. These are very special bugs which only occur in very specific circumstances that most users will never encounter. The worst thing that can happen is losing one's memory content. But then I would never input much data and programs into any device without a data connection anyway. I have a couple of these calculators for the sake of collecting and for me the worst thing about them is the short battery life. Not the bugs.

Thanks for this perspective. I feel the same way because my appreciation for calculators goes in a different direction and I appreciate the mathematics, language/programming, and its beauty but, with the overt disappointment that some fervent engineers,scientists, and other mathematicians show about the 35S/33S bugs and flaws, it sounds as if these models are disastrous and monstrosities.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a spare 35S a good idea or redundant? - Matt Agajanian - 03-18-2017 10:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)