Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire?
04-21-2017, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 06:34 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire?
Thanks to ebay.de (1) I found a ti nspire for 23 € (I missed a CAS model for 37 €, but that's fine, I want to program with it). Actually the same prime of the HP prime android application.

So now I will have hp 50g, ti nspire (if it works as in the pictures), ti 89 (very little used, damn me) and hp prime application and I can make a bit of comparisons.

Although the hp prime on the nvidia shield, if it is a native application when I understood Tim Wessmann right, would be extra fast.
The nspire should be from 2007, the same time of the hp 50g IIRC (although the 49g+ was from 2003).

Then in the future I may buy the real prime and the nspire cx. (or a second 50g, since now we have the newRPL !)

I thought multiple times about the 34s, but I cannot get to like the manual input, too tedious for long programs.

(1) holy site, I wonder how much functional products could be sold through sites like ebay, but instead are thrown in the bin. From calculators to GPU , from books to pieces of forniture and so on. Sad

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire? - pier4r - 04-03-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire? - pier4r - 04-21-2017 06:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)