Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire?
04-21-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire?
Hi, these are my reasons for choosing a calculator

HP50: by the RPN mode / RPL (language) and next by newRPL kernel, I do not recommend it by the CAS, since it is a very primitive version with respect to the current Xcas.

TI68K (ti89/ti92p v200) for the best educational CAS, easy to operate and program, and also because it has a real terminal view with respect to HP-prime that can not print in pretty-print.
Although the TI-nspire CX-CAs is the successor of the ti-68K, I do not recommend it, as they removed some I/O commands as dialog boxes and toolbar

HP-Prime for the best CAS on a pocket calculator, but not synced with the latest versions of Xcas for PC
Why your programs are compiled and not interpreted

[esp]

Hola, estas son mis razones de por que escoger una calculadora

HP50: por el RPN (modo de operacion)/RPL (lenguaje) y próximamente por newRPL, no la recomiendo por el CAS, ya que es una version muy primitiva con respecto al Xcas actual.

TI68K (ti89/ti92+/v200) por el mejor CAS educativo, facil de operar y programar, y ademas por que tiene una verdadera vista terminal con respecto a la HP-prime que no puede imprimir en pretty-print.
Aunque la TI-nspire CX-CAs es la sucesora de las ti-68K, no la recomiendo, pues eliminaron algunos comandos I/O como cjas de dialogo y toolbar

HP-Prime por el mejor CAS sobre una calculadora de bolsillo, aunque no esta sincronizado con la mas recientes versiones de Xcas para PC.
Ademas la recomiendo por que sus programas son compilados y no intepretados
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire? - pier4r - 04-03-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Helping the 50g, Prime or Nspire? - compsystems - 04-21-2017 06:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)