Are HP 48 library structures documented?
03-06-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Are HP 48 library structures documented?
(03-06-2014 04:02 PM)Raymond Del Tondo Wrote:  Have you tried http://www.hpcalc.org ?

Is that kind of like saying "have you tried google?"

Yes, I have tried it. I am even trying it now. I don't expect anybody to spend hours typing in a post that explains this. I am just trying to find doc. Since you guys have been around maybe somebody knows if such a document exists and how to find it.

The problem is there are a few million files on hpcalc and elsewhere and it's kind of hard to find what I'm looking for. And everything is a ZIP so I am downloading anything suspicious and then later I unzip and go over it. This takes time. I'm sure I will know more a year from now Wink

(03-06-2014 04:02 PM)Raymond Del Tondo Wrote:  There should be several docs related to library structure. The doc for RPL48 (which includes the original <-LIB->) , and the doc for JAZZ could be of help.

Ok, well, I did download one or more of Detlef's library utility zips but they're in the pile of things to be unzipped and reviewed. I have the Jazz doc also but didn't think to look there.

Has HP documented this? The first place I looked was in RPLMAN.DOC and then in MAKEROM.DOC. There are hints in there, but I have not seen the info I'm asking about.

Thank you.

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are HP 48 library structures documented? - HP67 - 03-06-2014 04:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)