PrimeSkin: HP Prime Virtual Emulator Skin Editor/Creator tool
03-14-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: PrimeSkin: HP Prime Virtual Emulator Skin Editor/Creator tool
Hi,

Here are some more details about the maximized things. I had to go take a look at it since its been a long time...

maximized= total size of the displayed keyboard region in maximized mode. Basically, the width and summed y values if the max1/max2 are the same width.

maximized1=size of region 1 to copy. The last two parameters are the "offset" to the maximized1 area. Basically, this is pointing back to the original position keyboard location.

maximized2=size of region 2 to copy. The last two parameters are the "offset" to the maximized2 area. Basically, this is pointing back to the original position keyboard location.

If you replace these lines in the skin, it should work as expected. The crashing was another (non skin) related issue.

MAXIMIZED=0,0,327,414 #total region when both combined
MAXIMIZED1=0,270,327,89,0,270 #region with offset, most cases offset values will match first two parameters
MAXIMIZED2=335,33,327,324,335,33 #region with offset, most cases offset values will match first two parameters

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrimeSkin: HP Prime Virtual Emulator Skin Editor/Creator tool - Tim Wessman - 03-14-2014 03:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)