newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-10-25]
09-22-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15]
(09-22-2017 02:35 PM)Neve Wrote:  Believe what you want.
I gave my honest opinion (which I am totally entitled to give), and you are welcome not to agree with it.
But if you can’t take public constructive criticism no matter how long you have worked on something, there is nothing I can do about that other than tell you: Don’t go public.
If you want to start an argument about semantics, I’m sorry to tell you you’ve got the wrong person. Am I a diplomat? No.

First I'd like to say... Walter, is that you? :-)

He is not taking the criticism, I am. I accepted your criticism, I even asked you for specific flags that you use in order to implement those faster, to turn your negative feedback into a development goal. That's the "constructive" part of the criticism, and I get it.
You are not a diplomat, that's clear. I'm not a salesperson, I'm a developer, so I'm not going to try and convince you to use something you don't like.
This is the first argument in almost 4 years of newRPL that turned toxic. Let's put an end to it now, shall we?
It's all good.

Claudio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: Alpha demo 0.9 released [UPDATED 2017-09-15] - Claudio L. - 09-22-2017 06:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)