How rare is the 35s Anniversary Edition?
09-08-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: How rare is the 35s Anniversary Edition?
(09-08-2017 09:41 PM)Michael de Estrada Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 08:03 PM)Joe Horn Wrote:  Although that might be true regarding the ordinary HP 35s, I'm not talking about the ordinary 35s, but rather the 35s Anniversary Edition, which has "Celebrating 35 years" in silver script just below the LCD.

I'm not sure I understand your point. The ordinary HP 35s is still available from HP, whereas the HP 50g is not...

There is obviously some confusion here. How rare the ordinary 35s might be has nothing whatsoever to do with my question. Are you aware that there were (at least) TWO different versions of the relatively recent HP 35s LCD calculator that came out at the same time? The "ordinary" 35s has nothing printed on the keyboard between the keys and the LCD. Those are the ones that were sold in stores (and they are still on the HP website although listed as "Out of stock"). On the other hand, the 35s "Anniversary Edition" has "Celebrating 35 years" in silver script on the keyboard just below the LCD. Tim Wessman above wrote that they were given out by HP directly to various people. Hence they are much more rare. Exactly HOW rare they are, is my only question. I'm not asking anything whatsoever about the ordinary 35s.

Just in case you thought I meant "original 35" (the old LED model) when I wrote "ordinary 35s" (the LCD model), please note: that's not what I meant.

If I misunderstood your point, then we're being quite successful at confusing each other. Smile

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How rare is the 35s Anniversary Edition? - Joe Horn - 09-08-2017 11:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)