Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
09-17-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
(09-17-2017 11:29 AM)DrD Wrote:  QA1> Specifically, what needed list operations are missing that cannot be accomplished with the current prime list set? (Please provide a related example problem.).

QA2> Good news! There is "sort of an AUR (advanced user reference)." It's located inside the calculator. It's more advanced than the user guide, which hasn't advanced much in awhile. While not the ultimate, it's a great starting point.

Q1: for example see the commands on listExt of David or goferlist.

A practical example: get the head of a list and the tail separated. Sure I can code it (the list slicing in HPPL is nice) but if someone already did it and polished it, would be better because to reach the same level I need time.

Q2: Ok great that the advanced help is in the calculator. That is useful compared to the 50g. Anyway I normally like to use another screen to see the documentation rather than the calculator itself. Is there a way to extract this help?

Thanks for sharing your experience with the prime. But don't let the 50g take too much dust! It is pretty neat as device (if not, sell it [unless you value it even if in the drawer]), we never have enough of them!)

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations). - pier4r - 09-17-2017 12:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)