Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
09-17-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 03:58 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
(09-17-2017 03:02 PM)primer Wrote:  I made my own LibList, here : http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-7001.html

Thanks for sharing (another problem of community made solutions is "how easy can they be found") and indeed you cover some needed commands. Any chance that you share also the source code? (when not, no problem).

@arnoK: thanks for the answer. Personally I'd like an excel file even less than the help on the calculator. Well it means that , if the Hp prime that I bought is not limited to one android device, I will need another screen dedicated for the help.

I mean, I really love the idea that the calculator has all the needed explanations, but I would think that exporting those (that the prime can already process like a tree) in a .chm , .pdf or whatever other format, wouldn't be impossible for HP. Sometimes people like paper to take notes and co. I will deal with it though.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations). - pier4r - 09-17-2017 03:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)