Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
12-27-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations).
(12-27-2017 11:13 AM)pier4r Wrote:  Totally newbie question.

Is it possible to connect the hp prime app on windows to the hp connectivity kit on windows (I feel that frequent changes to code would be more manageable from the connectivity kit) ?

I tried to activate the "wifi" network in the settings, but it says "no network available".

According to the connectivity kit manual I need to:

"If you start HP Prime Virtual Calculator on the same computer that is running Connectivity Kit, the virtual calculator connects automatically to Connectivity Kit.
Whichever method you use to connect, the HP Prime calculator will appear by name in the calculator pane, with an expansion arrow that you can click to see the contents of the HP Prime calculator.
Connecting
"

I started, restarted the virtual calculator, named it, but it says always "no network available".

Info about the system:
win 10 pro 32 bit.
Hp prime app (last version).
Hp conn kit (last version).

The funny part? My android based HP prime pro sees the conn kit immediately (via wireless!), while the Hp prime pro on the same computer of the conn kit, does not.

well, I bought the HP prime pro also on win because I expected easier development there, while now android may be more advantaged. Such is life. Also the connkit seems quite well done (and surely has limitations). A lot of work for a team of not so many people. Good job! (So in any case I consider still the android and windows versions are worth it)

I think you should read: Beta HP Connectivity Kit v3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hp prime questions (plus little explorations). - Arno K - 12-27-2017 12:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)