HP Elements (touch periodic table app) - New version
02-18-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: HP Elements (touch periodic table app) - New version
(02-18-2018 07:47 PM)Mic Wrote:  When I run before some games app like Race32, Goal, etc... , then the periodic table is displayed again.

I would think that this is because the program is still running (sort of) in the background and never cleans up after itself. There is no way to just start and stop programs in the HP Prime, and it's very frustrating to program in such an environment. Not to mention the fact that writing a program is like hitting a moving target because each time the firmware is updated the language itself changes and breaks previous functionality.

I'm trying to figure out why, but there currently seems to be no way to cleanly exit, either with QUIT or ESC and then get the program to start back up again and display the table. The only way I can get it to run again is by resetting the calculator. At least that's the way mine works. If there was some way to clear all of the program's variables, graphics, etc. and reset back to a clean slate upon exit, at least that would be something, but I have no idea how to do that.

I also note random characters appearing in the INFO window from time to time, but this has been the case since the beginning and I'm not sure what causes it or if it's related.

Eric
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Elements (touch periodic table app) - New version - ekeppel - 02-18-2018 08:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)