HP 41CL: Flash Database Wiki, Manuals
11-25-2017, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017 06:03 PM by bbergman.)
RE: HP 41CL: Flash Database Wiki, Manuals
Hi everyone --

Sorry about any recent troubles with the wiki. I did a fairly major server upgrade a few weeks back, and some of the new authentication changes affected the wiki. Interestingly enough, if you still had a valid login session, then it just ignored the errors and let you continue. Once you logged out, or were a new user coming in, then you were blocked.

The login page should now be working, along with the registration. There MAY still be a problem with the email notifications (it's sending the always-helpful "email sent" followed by an "email not sent" notification...). I'm still looking into that.

[Edit: the email bug should be fixed now too. It works in my testing, but please alert me if anyone has an issue.]

In the meantime, if ANY of you are having ANY kind of problem with the wiki, please reach out to me directly (here or at bruceb at fatcity dot com) and I'll work with you to get it fixed. I believe the wiki is 100% there at the moment (pages can be edited and saved okay, logins work, pages render, etc), so the email may be the last thing that I need to do more work on. [Fixed]

Also, as always, I am happy to do whatever this community needs in terms of support on the wiki, so if you have suggestions, plugins you want added, bulk files uploaded, etc., I welcome your feedback.

Thanks!
Bruce Bergman
(http://www.wiki4hp.com)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 41CL: Flash Database Wiki, Manuals - bbergman - 11-25-2017 05:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)