New Help on Old Calculator?
02-02-2018, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 03:07 PM by StephenG1CMZ.)
New Help on Old Calculator?
Today I THINK my Prime on Android said that new Help files were available - no mention of new calculator and the one showing on the Play store is Apr 2017.
Unfortunately I was just in the middle of looking something up on the phone calendar and quickly cancelled the download.
Given the timing, I am wondering whether these are new help files applicable to the existing calculator - or help files applicable to the new calculator (which would be nice to see, but confusing for anyone trying to use the help on the existing calculator).
Were they intended? And will they be offered again?
(On this phones Play account no beta was in use).

Update: The help files were offered again...
I presume they downloaded since I saw no error messages, they still refer to 3 explorer apps, so I presume that either they were intended for the existing calculator; or, perhaps they failed to download (this 8GB/64GB Android regularly says it has no space, though I haven't seen that today).
Is there a way of checking the download date of the help files on the Android?

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 08:28 PM by Carlos295pz.)
RE: New Help on Old Calculator?
Good to have an updated manual, the PC versions are already indicating it (ftp).

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)