e-Book about Saturn ASM programming
02-17-2018, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2018 08:43 PM by sunhp.)
e-Book about Saturn ASM programming
For all programmers,

Back in 1997 I wrote in French an e-Book about HP48 fast video games in Saturn ASM programming. Luckily I did a backup on a old good working yet 3"5 floppy disk and with the help of amazon and USB disk reader and also google doc tools I managed to import the ebook ready for another life.

The document is available here :
http://jadegame.com/programmation/hp48_a...livre.docx

Best regards,
Julien
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2018, 11:15 PM
RE: e-Book about Saturn ASM programming
I should get started on an English translation, though there are other Saturn resources out there of equal mettle.

(Post 177)

Regards, BrickViking
HP-50g |Casio fx-9750G+ |Casio fx-9750GII (SH4a)
02-18-2018, 10:02 AM
There are also a few "fautes d'orthographe" and "erreurs de conjugaison" in the French that I'd be more than happy to put right for you if you wish.
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2018, 12:15 AM
Grammatical errors I can possibly deal with, misprints can be a bit more awkward given that the Saturn processor relies on every single bit being correct. I'll see how I go, I'm using Google Translate to do the bulk of the translating, and correcting some of its egregious mistakes. I'll probably pass chapters back to you for the final say-so.

Sorry if this gets back to you late, I've just upgraded my copy of LibreOffice, after finding out the latest version simply won't install on Vista. I guess that's just a penalty of having an older system with no way to upgrade or replace.

(Post 178)

Regards, BrickViking
HP-50g |Casio fx-9750G+ |Casio fx-9750GII (SH4a)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)