HP-41 FORTH; The most misunderstood Module?
04-15-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: HP-41 FORTH; The most misunderstood Module?
(04-15-2014 01:33 PM)Geir Isene Wrote:  But, must the lower page be #4? Reason I'm asking is that is obviously where the Lib4 resides in my CL.

Yes, that's hard-coded in zillion calls...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi Ángel, all,

Thanks again for enlighten yet another obscure SW aspect of these 'beauties'... :-)

I'll have this corrected in the next version of ClonixConfig... along with the NoV-64_no_HEPAX version, the USB-41 page transfer (thanks also for your help debugging this) and re-writtting it all on VB6 to get rid of .NET dependencies.

For now, and since current configuration utility allows user to choose any page at any bank, if you want to play with the updated Forth on Clonix/NoVs, just select Forth-L4.ROM (the updated one) and Forth-H5.ROM and allocate them at page 4 bank 1 and (for example) page 8 bank 1, respectively.

Enjoy!

Diego.

PS, Forth-L4.ROM has already been updated in the Clonix_CD_071113.zip. If you don't need the whole archive, page image is available here.

"Do not suppose, check it twice."
04-17-2014, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 07:59 PM by Ángel Martin.)
Here are the latest blueprints - probably the last I'll make for the time being :-)

Any feedback from you MCODE freaks out there will be great to have.

Cheers,
'AM
04-17-2014, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 06:56 AM by Didier Lachieze.)
(04-17-2014 06:49 AM)Ángel Martin Wrote:  Here are the latest blueprints - probably the last I'll make for the time being :-)
Ángel, this is very interesting. Do you have created some tools to help you in the generation of the blueprints or is it a fully manual process?
04-17-2014, 07:00 AM
(04-17-2014 06:55 AM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  Do you have created some tools to help you in the generation of the blueprints or is it a fully manual process?

Mostly manual (it's actually part of the fun, believe it or not), although I extensively use the EXCEL features and a couple of macros - the posted docs are just pdf printouts of the original.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)