Can anyone flash my WP34s ? :)
04-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Can anyone flash my WP34s ? :)
Hi all

Help! I just found out about this great project. I got a 30c and the amazing overlay but don't have a way to update the flash! Does someone have a cable for sale/loan or is willing to flash my calculator if I mail it to them - or lives in the LA/OC area and I could bring it by?

I'm a long-time (28 years?) HP/RPN fan. I had a (gently used) 67 in high school senior year and at college. I had extra battery packs and program cards. Every calculator should have a motor-driven card reader. For some reason (probably broke after college...), I sold it all when I graduated.

Got a 32S after that but someone at work melted part of the screen with a soldering iron. It finally died a couple of years ago but I couldn't justify the $$$ to get another.

Great to have found this forum and look forward to getting my WP34S all set up!

David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Can anyone flash my WP34s ? :)
(04-14-2014 10:05 PM)unfrostedpoptart Wrote:  Hi all

Help! I just found out about this great project. I got a 30c and the amazing overlay but don't have a way to update the flash! Does someone have a cable for sale/loan or is willing to flash my calculator if I mail it to them - or lives in the LA/OC area and I could bring it by?

David

I can flash your unit. I live in Pasadena. PM me.

-Jonathan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Can anyone flash my WP34s ? :)
Wow - what a great group! In under 20 minutes, I already have 2 offers to help out by local folk.

Pasadena is a bit closer so it's a winner, but thanks to San Diego too!

David
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)