Who are the admins?
06-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Who are the admins?
Hello,

I've tried to post a message in the Classified forum. While editing the post,
the "spam trigger" was set, so my post is deleted.

I've tried it a second time, same thing.

Is there a way to recover the message, it's not spam, I'm actually selling my calculator.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Who are the admins?
(06-29-2018 10:10 PM)cappy2112 Wrote:  Hello,

I've tried to post a message in the Classified forum. While editing the post,
the "spam trigger" was set, so my post is deleted.

I've tried it a second time, same thing.

Is there a way to recover the message, it's not spam, I'm actually selling my calculator.

Thanks

You may post information about what you are selling, specs, condition, price, etc. however you cannot include links to other places where it is listed for sale (e.g eBay, CL, etc.) as per posted policy.

If you weren't trying to post links, what kind of content were you trying to include? I don't believe I've ever heard of the spam trigger having a false positive for posting simple text descriptions.

--Bob Prosperi
06-30-2018, 12:04 AM
(06-29-2018 11:28 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  If you weren't trying to post links, what kind of content were you trying to include? I don't believe I've ever heard of the spam trigger having a false positive for posting simple text descriptions.

Links to pictures of the front & back of the calc, for folks who aren't familiar
06-30-2018, 12:36 AM
(06-30-2018 12:04 AM)cappy2112 Wrote:  Links to pictures of the front & back of the calc, for folks who aren't familiar

Sorry, I should have mentioned links to pics are OK too, but it seems like the issue is resolved, I just your post is up now. The issue could be related to where the pics are hosted, not sure what was up?

--Bob Prosperi
06-30-2018, 02:19 AM
The spam filter is automatic. It sometimes does generate false positives. We see them but can't always respond immediately - we do have other things we do. :-)

So sorry for the delay. We try to approve as we can.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)