[HP-41] Clonix-41's 10th Anniversary bundle.
12-15-2013, 06:13 PM
[HP-41] Clonix-41's 10th Anniversary bundle.
Hi all,

As stated in the related forum thread, I've decided to offer a commemorative bundle for this (first) Tenth Anniversary of the Clonix-41 module.

The bundle contents is:

One Special edition NoV-64, labelled "NoV-64d" able to behave like a Clonix-D and dealing with different configs depending on the port number (even/odd) it is connected to.

One Special Edition Clonix-41, labelled "Clonix-41d" also able to handle two different configs (limited to the Service modules emulation). It will be shipped preconfigured to emulate both Service Modules (SM-1C & SM-2A).

Two adhesive Service Module Overlays for the SM-1C and SM-2A (thanks to Ángel Martin efforts to have them made) you can stick them on any blank overlay.

One spare Flex-PCB just in case you need to replace yours or if that need arises in the future.

All of it will be shipped into an original HP-41 module case, sporting a commemorative "10th Anniversary" label.

Labels are numbered 1 to 9. Yes, only nine available... I've reserved the tenth. But 20 more units will be available by 2023 Dec. 15th... hopefully.

Price is 175Euro just a bit above that of a single Standard NoV-64.

Worldwide registered shipping is also included.

Please contact me by mail: "clonix41(at)gmail(dot)com" if you're interested in this pre-Xmas self gift... :-)

All the best from Canary Islands.

Diego Díaz.

PS1, In the (rare) case that you're new to the Clonix/NoV modules and need a USB programmer/adapter please let me know in your e-mail.

PS2, No, you won't find these itmes in TAS...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: [HP-41] Clonix-41's 10th Anniversary bundle.
(12-15-2013 06:13 PM)Diego Diaz Wrote:  Yes, only nine available... I've reserved the tenth. But 20 more units will be available by 2023 Dec. 15th... hopefully.

That's planning ahead. Smile
12-15-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: [HP-41] Clonix-41's 10th Anniversary bundle.
"planning ahead"... and confidence in my health care system too! :-)

Cheers Howard.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)