Spreadsheet App Crashes & Buggy
09-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Spreadsheet App Crashes & Buggy
While trying to make Direct Step and Standard Step methods on the Spreadsheet App, it continually crashes and I loose work. I am trying to use the connectivity kit to set up the spreadsheets but it is causing me a lot of grief! Is anyone else having the same issues? I think I have the latest update so I am not sure how to fix.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Spreadsheet App Crashes & Buggy
(09-02-2018 07:24 PM)Kiyan Wrote:  While trying to make Direct Step and Standard Step methods on the Spreadsheet App, it continually crashes and I loose work. I am trying to use the connectivity kit to set up the spreadsheets but it is causing me a lot of grief! Is anyone else having the same issues? I think I have the latest update so I am not sure how to fix.

I guess it will help if you show exactly what you are inputting.

— Ian Abbott
09-02-2018, 10:34 PM
The spreadsheet app sometimes crashes on me too. The bigger the spreadsheet the more likely it is to crash. Turning the calculator off and back on often helps reduce data loss.

-road
09-03-2018, 04:24 AM
Please provide some samples of these problematic spreadsheets when you have them as this is the first I've ever heard of similar things....

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)