Export Variable from Virtual calculator to Hp prime
09-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Export Variable from Virtual calculator to Hp prime
If I create a variable in virtual calculator, can I export to Hp using Connectivity Kit ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Export Variable from Virtual calculator to Hp prime
You can export all real variables from virtual calculator to the physical HP Prime calculator using Connectivity Kit. Open Connectivity Kit, connect Prime to computer, open virtual Prime. In calculator pane right click on VC «Real», then «Send to class». Then turn off physical calculator and turn it on. Now all real variables from Your VC are in Your Prime calculator.
This also works for Complex variables.
I do not know how to export only one variable or some variables, this is for all variables. I do not know how to export user variables, CAS variables.
09-07-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Export Variable from Virtual calculator to Hp prime
(09-07-2018 08:44 PM)Voldemar Wrote:  You can export all real variables from virtual calculator to the physical HP Prime calculator using Connectivity Kit. Open Connectivity Kit, connect Prime to computer, open virtual Prime. In calculator pane right click on VC «Real», then «Send to class». Then turn off physical calculator and turn it on. Now all real variables from Your VC are in Your Prime calculator.
This also works for Complex variables.
I do not know how to export only one variable or some variables, this is for all variables. I do not know how to export user variables, CAS variables.

I would like to export user variables and CAS variables.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)