Horizontal Curve Calculator
04-22-2014, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 06:46 AM by cdodds.)
Horizontal Curve Calculator
This is a work in progress. Just enter the curve data you have and let it calculate the rest. If one of your inputs is degree curve it will prompt for chord or arc definition. After it calculates the curve data you press OK or "Enter" to bring up the next screen with the areas.
I would love to be able to control the input form on this like you can in system RPL on a HP50. I would appreciate any feedback and ideas.

Chad

CD Dodds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Horizontal Curve Calculator
Hi Cdodds, thanks for your interest in survey programs are you in that industry. First i had error in line91, then program seems to be jam maybe from copy and paste .fixed all of this, NO errors,now i can not get the program to RUN, says, Invalid Input, can you Help!!!, Your VC program works great , except wrong ELEV, out put on high and low STA.
Sta. is correct every time, elevation is always wrong , can you help??
12-01-2016, 06:54 AM
Combined the horizontal curve calculator with a vertical curve calculator and added soft keys.

Attached File(s)
.hpprgm  Survey.hpprgm (Size: 29.26 KB / Downloads: 71)

CD Dodds
12-01-2016, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 03:52 AM by d b.)
I'm glad to see people writing surveying programs for the Prime.
12-26-2017, 09:28 PM
(12-01-2016 06:54 AM)cdodds Wrote:  Combined the horizontal curve calculator with a vertical curve calculator and added soft keys.

Hi cdodds

Thanks for program and love it. this work for me easy, but I have a problem with vertical curve. The grades in and out doesn't take negative sign. Only positive. I get message "Error:Invalid input". Did I make any mistake?

I have attached screen capture    

Regards
Loukie24

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)