HP-41CV manual
12-03-2018, 08:50 AM
HP-41CV manual
Hi Guys:

I had a chance to unbind my HP-41CV manual from 1984 and scan it today.
I'd like to post them somewhere but don't know where. There are two versions, a hi-Res version(27MB) and a lower res version (10MB).

If someone has somewhere I could upload them, they'd be available for others that might need them.

Cheers,
john
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: HP-41CV manual
Hi John.

Sounds like a great idea. I will suggest that you upload the file(s) to google drive, dropbox or what ever cloud storage you prefer, and post a link to your file. I may put it on my file-site for backup if the scan quality is better than the one I've got already.

Good luck with the project. :-)

/Bernhard
12-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Hi Berserk:

Ok, will push it up today. Next week I should have time to get the Advantage pack manual and detailed operation ones done as well.

Cheerws,
John
12-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Thanks!

Before you go too wild scanning lots of stuff, you might want to see what is already on the Museum of HP Calculators flash drive archive.

http://www.hpmuseum.org/cd/cddesc.htm

It's pretty comprehensive...Some of the things were scanned long ago at low resolution, so they really would benefit from a modern re-scan. Other things are already pretty good, though.
12-05-2018, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2018 12:55 AM by Jlouis.)
I just want to let you know that there're lots of HP 41 related stuff, high quality color scan manuals for free at *****. It used to be a paid DVD, so enjoy.

Another thing, the MOHPC USB stick have tons of HP calculators related stuff for a small fee, that helps the curator offsets this Museum site cost, including this very forum, so help him maintain it buying the stick. I can tell you it worths much more than you pay and you can have many hours of fun using it.

Cheers

JL

Edit: I forgot that I can't put this site url here. We use to say TOS (The Other Site) when referring to it. So, just Google and you find it.
12-05-2018, 03:41 AM
(12-05-2018 12:52 AM)Jlouis Wrote:  I forgot that I can't put this site url here.

Warren Furlow's site is credited here: Credits/References

Cheers
Thomas

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)