Where i purchase new HP PRIME ?.
01-07-2019, 04:29 PM
Where i purchase new HP PRIME ?.
Hi, all :
I'm interesting purchase the new HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR G2 (2AP18AA), but in USA.
Can help me ?.
Thank you soo much.
Kind Regards.
informach.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Where i purchase new HP PRIME ?.
The Prime G2 is not yet sold in the Americas.

If you want one now then you'll have to buy it in Europe and have it shipped over to you.
01-07-2019, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 04:38 PM by toml_12953.)
(01-07-2019 04:29 PM)informach Wrote:  Hi, all :
I'm interesting purchase the new HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR G2 (2AP18AA), but in USA.
Can help me ?.
Thank you soo much.
Kind Regards.
informach.

There's one place in the Netherlands that ships to the US but most places that carry the Prime don't. You could do what I did for some things like that and get a remailer in a country the dealer DOES ship to. I have a UK address I can have things delivered to and the remailer there ships them to me. Of course there's a fee for the remailer but it's usually not bad. If the UK leaves the EU, then I'll look into finding a remailer on the Continent.

Tom L
Cui bono?
01-07-2019, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 04:38 PM by informach.)
Hi!, grsbanks and toml_12953 :
Thank you soo much by us quickly response.
Know you the date estimated for purchase in USA ?.
Kind Regards.
informach.
01-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Keep in mind that a Prime purchased outside USA and shipped here does NOT qualify for support from HP-US; if you require service, you would have to contact the HP subsidiary where that product was sold from. HP support can tell the source from the serial numbers, and have been clear they will adhere to this policy.

I'm waiting for the G2 to be available here to purchase one. I don't expect to need service, but then I don't expect a lot of things that seem to happen anyhow.

--Bob Prosperi
01-07-2019, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 06:09 PM by informach.)
Hi!, rprosperi :
I know the condition's of warranty if purchase devices, accesories, etc ... of HP/Compaq/Samsung.
I'am Provost in HP Spanish Forum (https://h30467.www3.hp.com) and Distinguished Professor in HP English Forum (https://h30434.www3.hp.com and https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Calculator...-Handhelds) with ID @Maké.
Equal thank soo much by response.

Note : I'waiting for purchase when this microcomputer (too call calculator), have its launch by HP, in the USA. This reminds me of the HP39GII model, which was originally manufactured, for Asian countries.

Kind Regards.
informach.
01-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Does HP have a particular reason they do not sell the G2 in the USA?
01-10-2019, 04:17 AM
(01-09-2019 08:03 PM)zeno333 Wrote:  Does HP have a particular reason they do not sell the G2 in the USA?

While they have not announced what they are not doing, the usual reason is they are waiting for current stock in the sales channels to sell-through (i.e. be purchased from dealers by consumers) so when they introduce a replacement model, they will not have to take the older models back.

--Bob Prosperi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)